Thursday, July 11, 2013

Revisit to Busch Stadium- St Louis Cardinals vs Houston Astros July 10, 2013

I had earlier gotten in touch with a Stamp Club friend I knew in St Louis, Paul Hairsine and his wife Donna, who had visited us in 2010 in St Augustine, and he was nice enough to suggest that we get together for a Cardinals baseball game-  didn't have to ask me twice!  After a busy day in the Metro area, I headed over to Paul's office and parked the car and about 530, we headed back into town- 

Think this is my third game at Busch Stadium, and it didn't disappoint- got a ball and pin of course, and a t shirt for Cooper, and then in a mid inning, I caught a t shirt the Fred bird girls were throwing in the stands!!!

Great game, Cards won on a two run homer in the 7th inning-  Big crowd, almost a sell out 44 thousand plus.  Courtesy of Paul, we had great seats-  the kid in front of me got a ball thrown in the stands.  Wonderful night- 

No comments:

Post a Comment