Friday, November 5, 2010

Tennessee- The Memphis Redbirds

MEMPHIS REDBIRDS - MEMPHIS TN.
RED BIRDS VS OKC REDHAWKS
AAA AFFILIATE OF THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS
AUTO ZONE STADIUM
SUNDAY, JULY 25TH 6:05 PM
ME, COOPER, AND DANTE MEADE
OUTFIELD BERM SEATS
FINAL: REDBIRDS 7, REDHAWKS 6




Coop, Dante and I headed downtown for this game, while we were in Memphis to visit Deanna at St Jude's.  This is a relatively new downtown metro stadium, and very fan friendly.  Big crowd this night about 5900.  We sat in the outfield berm on purpose, to save money, $6.00 each.  I forgot to get a poster here that I saw that I had been looking for for two years, the one I use to display my hat pins, so we went back the next day to get it-  It's now on the wall, and displayed on my header.  We got the attendant to give Cooper and Dante a ball on that visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment